Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Camp Out challenge

It has been such a crazy busy summer...I haven't been able to craft much but hoping to get my room reorganized and straightened up so that I can start up again!

The Fantabulous Cricut blog  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2014/08/challenge-224-camp-out.html is having a camp out challenge and this will be my entry.  It was cut using the Cricut Explore (what a fantastic machine!!) and the Smores box from the Camp Smores SVG kit from SVGcuts.com (http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=315).  It perfectly fits the graham crackers that are packaged in squares (the Honey Maid Fresh Stack Grahams that are square and not rectangle like most graham crackers).  They are packaged with 8 squares per package and 6 packages per box.  Each individual package is enough for 4 smores.  I used the mini-Hershey bars layered on top of the graham crackers and put the four marshmallows in a Wilton Party Bag that I stapled closed to try to keep the marshmallows fresh.  I inked the edges of all the cuts to give it some dimension.  I could have even used the bigger marshmallows but didn't have any in the house.  This is such a cute box and easy to put together.


3 comments:

  1. YUM!!!! I love it. great idea
    Thank you for joining FCC “CAMP OUT” challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete