Saturday, October 27, 2012

Two Halloween cards using Cricut Teddy Bear Parade

Here are two cards I did using the wonderful Crucyt Teddy Bear Cartridge. On the witch card, the Bingo card is a free online printable http://www.halloweenbingocards.net/ and I used action an action wobble on the image. The background paper is from the DCWV Ghosts and Goblins Matstack pack (from last year). The inside sentiment is from a My Favorite Things stamp set and a Melissa Frances stamp set. I used little strips of the front mat paper to liven up the inside.


The second card is also done with an action wobble on the image and the background paper is from the WONDERFUL Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows pack that I got at Hobby Lobby (thanks to enabling by a fellow cricuteer!). The inside sentiment is computer generated and the pumpkins are die cuts from K&Co. (My sister gave me a big assortment of these)



3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, what fun Halloween cards! Thanks for the directions!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@myemc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! Those teddy bears are darling!

    ReplyDelete