Friday, March 11, 2011

Granboy's birthday card - Cricut tractor card

Wow...can't believe I've neglected my blog like this. I swear I had more spare time and my house was cleaner when I had two kids at home, worked a full time job that demanded (unpaid) overtime and extensive outside courses and I was team manager for son's Classic League Soccer Team.

Anyway, this is a very quick and very simple card I did for youngest granboy's birthday--he was 4. Pic is a bit fuzzy because I took it with my phone. I used Create a Critter for the cloud and did some doodling, pop dotted it. The tractor was from my new favorite cartridge Country Life and the grass was a border from Plantin Schoolbook. I think CAC and CL are now my all-time favorites. Granboy LOVES tractors so he really liked this card.

1 comment: