Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Ribbon Techniques Challenge


This is my 2nd challenge...yes I am behind!  Been having a lot of fun.  This card is a TOTAL scraplift of a card in the July 2012 issue of Cricut Magazine.  The card is on page 76-77 and is done by Rebekah Kreiger.  I really liked this card.  I used the Imagine to color and cut the tags (I forgot to not resize the print so it printed really small on the writing) but I really liked it.  I used Dawn's tutuorial on the 2nd challenge to do the bow  and the background papers are PaperTrey Ink.  I used various inks to shade all the elements and kraft cardstock for the actual card base.

3 comments:

  1. Just love EVERYTHING about this card :)... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card...everything is just perfect! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GORGEOUS card! I love how you shaded the tulips.

    ReplyDelete