Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cranberry Hootycreeks

This is a project I did last year and posted on Splitcoast Stampers and on the Cricut message board:

I was so happy with how this small project turned out. The tags are a Stampendous stamp that I first saw on SusieBs blog (thank you, SusieB!) at http://www.heartprints.net/item.php?ItemId=4336 . Image is heat embossed (to help me stay in the lines..lol) and colored with prismacolor pencils. I remembered a tip from SusieB that when using red, the regular old fine tip Bic marker made a prettier red than the pencils, so that's what I used on her shirt. Then I stamped an extra image, cut out the gingerbread men for the pan and used Glossy Accents to make them shine, then pop dotted. I used a Signo Gel Pel--thank you Tara at Personal Scrapbook for recommending this (best white gel pen I have ever used) for the little white icing on the gingerbread men. The gingerbread apron was paperpieced using a free online gingerbread paper and shrunk on WORD so that it would look right on the apron. The mixing and baking directions on the flip side of the tag are computer generated. Paper used was SU Cherry Cobbler and Kraft and tag is from TBBM.


No comments:

Post a Comment