Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Card for Grandson

This is the Halloween card I made for my 16 year old grandson. I didn't think the witch cut with my cricut and Happy Hauntings cartridge looked right, so I did a google search and found this website that had some great tips on making the cut stand out http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-cricut-craftrooms-fall-favorites.html but be advised the link has Halloween music playing. Some people don't like music on the blogs but I really enjoyed it myself, especialy since I was listening to it while doing the card. The witch might have been better at a bigger size but I'll remember that for next year. The sentiment on the inside of the card is computer generated and says "Have you ever wondered if witches get wedgies?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think she is the perfect size! Her hair is incredible! Wonderful card for your grandson!

    ReplyDelete