Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cricut Halloween Card

I am going to attempt to post a Cricut card at least once a week. This is one I did for Halloween last year. The jar is cut from Sugar and Spice Lite cart that I won from My Pink Stamper. I used acetate for the jar itself and just a scrap of brown for the lid and black for the jar outline, a little piece of orange ribbon and some candy corn scrapbook paper I found at Hobby Lobby. The card mat is from a Martha Stewart Halloween pack from last year. I cannot remember the brand of the stamp.

Inside the card uses the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch. I have since gotten a Cricut cartridge that does the same cut. The sentiment is computer generated and the candy corns are made of concentric circles glued together in candy corn colors and then cut like pizza slices.

1 comment:

  1. That candy corn jar is amazing! I wish I knew my circut better!

    ReplyDelete