Saturday, July 9, 2011

MFTWSC27 Weekly Challenge

This is the card I did for the weekly MFT challenge. I used their stamp set Pure Innocence-Cart Full of Friends, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite sets. I am giving this card to my daughter to send to a friend of hers. On July 4th, this friend was holding her three year old daughter during a fireworks show when one of the fireworks went off course and slammed into them. The Mom is ok but the little girl has some serious burns. For those of you who are interested in sending a card to her, here is a facebook link (sorry, it's the only info I could find on this as I don't think the Mom has a blog) http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Ruffled-Rebelles/110617265636205 and cards can be sent to her at Izzy c/o Ruffled ReBelles 110 N. Main St. Mansfield, TX. 76063. Please keep this family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way her dress matches the background. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete